CAC Member Exit Procedure
Goal: To have AmeriCorps member(s) complete all the exit paperwork and to have the site supervisor mail the exit paperwork to WA/OR Campus Compact on the member's last day of service.
Steps to accomplishing the goal:
- For the last day of your service, schedule an exit interview with your site supervisor
- Have your site supervisor complete an End of Term CAC Member evaluation (Site Supervisor must complete) before the exit interview
- Submit your final timelog in On-Corps Reporting at the end of your last day
- Complete your Exit Form.
- At the scheduled exit interview, complete the following:
- Your Site Supervisor will review the End of Term CAC member evaluation with you (sign the evaluation)
- Give your site supervisor the following completed exit paperwork: