Supervisor Exit Phase
Goal: To have AmeriCorps member(s) complete all the exit paperwork and to have the site supervisor mail the exit paperwork to WA/OR Campus Compact on the member's last day of service.
Steps to accomplishing the goal:
- On the last day of your member's service, schedule an exit interview
- Complete the end of term CAC Member Evaluation before the exit interview
- Approve the member's final timelog in On-Corp Reporting
- At the scheduled exit interview, do the following:
- Collect the member's completed Exit Form.
- Review the end of term CAC member evaluation with the member
- Make sure you approved your member's final time log
- Mail originals to CAC Program Assistant and OR campuses:
Kaycie López Jones
- Keep the Sustainability Binder/Plan for your office and give to your next AmeriCorps member.
- Collect the member's "6 folders" (some can be online and some hard copy especially the pre/post/end of program surveys and volunteer sign-in sheet) - CAC Director or designee will contact you about emailing your online folder material and mailing your hard copy folders so we can archive it for future CNCS audit.
- Submit CAC Final Progress Report.