Recruitment/Enrollment Phase (5 step process)

The College Access Corps program, an AmeriCorps program, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action enroller of AmeriCorps service volunteers.  Members of ethnic minorities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, and recently separated veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.  The College Access Corps only enrolls members who are a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or lawful permanent resident alien of the United States.  All new members must show employment eligibility verification as required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and must satisfy the National Service Criminal History Check eligibility criteria pursuant to 45 CFR 2540.202.

Step 1: Complete Supervisor Forms

Secondary Supervisor Forms

Step 2: Recruit your member (locally or nationally)

NOTE: (WA) Once you have selected your candidate, email the candidate's name to

(OR) Once you have selected your candidate, email the candidate's name to

Step 3: All potential candidates must complete an online application:

Step 4: Have member complete their CAC enrollment paperwork (DO NOT DOUBLE-SIDE PAPERWORK) and as the CAC program supervisor make sure to: (1) review all the paperwork to make sure it is legible and complete, (2) make sure to complete section 2 of the I-9, and (3) sign the CAC Member Agreement before sending to WACC/ORCC. (NOTE: Please have member review the CAC Member Contract, AmeriCorps Provisions and the Health Care Options page before completing your enrollment paperwork) and mail all completed "original enrollment paperwork" to Leiya Tatad (WA) or Kaycie Lopez (OR) no later than July 31, 2017. Enrollment paperwork received after July 31, 2017 may result in delayed pay until September 25, 2017.

Step 5: Have member order an FBI Fingerprint Check through Fieldprint (you must complete your FBI fingerprint check by July 31, 2017)

(NOTE: CAC Program Supervisor can complete the AmeriCorps member's I-9 Form before mailing the original enrollment paperwork to WA or OR Campus Compact)