Proposal Release Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, October 20, 2014
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 18th Annual Continuums of Service Conference, "Seeking Solutions to Complex Challenges Through Inquiry and Engagement", to be held April 8-10, 2015 in Long Beach, California. We truly appreciate your contribution to the conference as an active participant and potential presenter!
If you have any questions about the Proposal Submission process, please contact Luke Shipstad at: email@example.com or 360-650-6617.
• Once started the Proposal must be completed in its entirety with all sections finalized before submission.
• The Proposal Submission Process is time sensitive. The Submission form “times out” if no activity has occurred within 20 minutes and any entries will be lost. Please plan to complete and submit the Proposal Submission Form in its entirety.
• We recommend preparing a draft of your responses in a separate Word document and then copying and pasting them into the online Proposal Submission Form. Please download a .PDF of this form for reference when drafting your p roposal in a Word document.
• A .PDF of your completed Proposal Submission Form will be available to you upon final submission. To save, click the red Adobe Acrobat icon in the upper right corner which will appear once you have submitted your proposal.
• Please review the Presentation Formats to determine which is most suitable for your presentation. This will also determine which Evaluation Rubric you will download.
Please review the 18th Annual Continuums of Service Conference Proposal Evaluation Rubric which will be used by multiple reviewers to rate your proposal. The rubric provides a guide for preparing quality responses by detailing the criteria used for evaluating and comparing all proposals submitted.
B.O.B. TALK RUBRIC