Retention Project Assessments
Two reporting periods:
- Period 1: August 1 - Dec. 31, 2012 Progress Report 1- Due 2/15/2013
- Period 2: January 1 - June 30, 2013 Progress Report 2 - Due 7/15/2013 (pdf)
3 Step Assessment Process:
(Completed for each period 1 & 2)
Step 1 - Gather the Data
Mentee Assessment Tools:
- Mentee Survey (PDF version)
If you are using the PDF version, please refer to the Mentee Survey Tally Sheet. NOTE: Surveys are not sent to WACC
Online version of mentee survey:
- Use the Mentee Survey Tally Sheet to tally all the mentee surveys from the reporting period.
- Tally the totals at the bottom of the Mentor Log, Mentee Log, and Special Events Log.
- Complete the Progress Report Template:
- Section 1: Data (Use numbers from your tallied logs above in step 2)
- Section 2: Mentee Survey Data (all this data is the same as you tallied on your Mentee Survey Tally Sheet in step 1 above)
- Section 3: Narratives (Write your narratives on a word document so you can spellcheck and then cut and paste onto final Progress Report.
- Have your site supervisor review your Progress Report Template and once it is approved by your site supervisor then transfer the information to the proper Progress Report below and submit.