Living Allowance Procedures
- All stipend checks will be deposited through an automatic deposit into the member’s bank account. Participation in the automatic deposit program is required. Members complete their Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) forms to designate the account to which their funds will be deposited at the time of their enrollment.
- Stipends will be distributed on the 10th and 25th of each month from Western Washington University.
- If a member must change the account to which their checks should be deposited during the program year, they should submit an updated EFT form to Washington Campus Compact immediately. Members should allow four weeks to process the EFT change form and should not close their previous account until the new form has been processed.
- If the 10th or 25th fall on a Saturday, stipends will be deposited on the preceding Friday. If the 10th or 25th fall on a Sunday, stipends will be deposited on the following Monday.
- In the unlikely event that your check is not automatically deposited on the expected stipend day, promptly contact Washington Campus Compact staff.